As amazing and practical as the Chaheati heated camp chair is (ok, so we’re a little biased), it makes perfect sense for cold-weather activities. Ice fishing, hunting, tailgating, and camping are all activities that are fitting for a heated camp chair. Even those who travel with RVs could benefit! But we thought it was time to sit outside the box a bit and brainstorm other uses of the Chaheati.
Now to be fair, when we first began development of the chair, we made a strong effort to consider all potential uses. We firmly believe that quality and durability are equally important to comfort. For anyone who’s recently uttered “they sure don’t make things like they used to,” you understand our belief. We knew that some people would be putting this chair through a lot, so we considered some of the more extreme uses for the Chaheati. But what about more non-extreme events a Chaheati would be welcome at? Here are some of our ideas, good for any time of year:
• Flea markets and swap meets: If you run a station at one of these events, you’re likely to be sitting as much as standing. The comfortable Chaheati heated camp chair makes the perfect portable chair while you’re there. If the temperature gets a little too chilly, just plug in the battery for a much warmer seat.
• Auto shows: People love to show off their autos all year round. For those who are camped out for the event, the Chaheati makes a great companion. Talk about the horsepower and drivetrain of your vehicle with passing fans, all from the comfort of your chair. And when you’re done, its collapsible form means you can pack it away in seconds.
• Job fairs: So you’re looking for some talent to add to your company? Too bad you often have to sit around for hours on end for some of the longer fairs. Why not do it in style with the Chaheati? It’s comfortable, and you can heat it up in seconds when the temperature turns chilly.
• Marching competitions: If you’ve ever been to one of these events, you know that there’s frequently a lot of sitting around and waiting. You also know that they are often held in fall and winter. It’s the perfect time to break out the Chaheati!
• Music, theater, and renaissance festivals: These festivals are a given for some quality lounging. Whether you’re chilling to the tunes of a great band, watching Shakespeare, or eating a fat turkey leg, the Chaheati should be along for the ride.
• Rallies: Sure, there are a lot of people standing, waving banners, and cheering. But perhaps you’d rather sit and wave your banner or sign with other folks. Might as well do it comfortably from your Chaheati heated camp chair.
Those are only a few outside-the-box ideas for places to take your Chaheati. What are some other locations/events that would be great for your Chaheati heated camp chair?